Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Forever, I Promise.

I promise, not to make you sad.
I promise, to always be there for you.
I promise, to always care about you.
I promise, to love you.
Every second I have spent with you and I would like to spend another second with you. I'd stay no matter what. I'd love with no condition. I'd give everything I have. I'd give my life. I'd spend the rest of my life for being in love with you.
I would love you whether you are sick, down, has no where to go, and I will always be here for you. I would love everything you do. I would be so happy to spend the rest of my live with you.
I might be a jerk, I might be crazy, I might be insane, but unless I have a love that I'd give to you.
I am so crazy in love with you, yourself, your personality, and...... Your behave.
Let God set us together and let God lead us to the place we're belong.
I'd walk down the aisle with my dad and see you right there at the altar waiting for me.
I'd love you unconditionally, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment