Friday, June 6, 2014

Walked through that door.

I walked through that door.
Seeing you laughing with her.
Seeing you giving that smile you used to gave me.
Talking to her like we used to.
The way you call her.
The way you see her and look into her eyes.
I can't hold it no more.
My heart hurts.
Seeing you with her.
I just don't wanna see you anymore.
I am happy for you.
I am.
Please just please.
Please do not act like you don't know how i feel.
Your happiness is mine too and i will be so glad if you are.
I just wanna see you happy.
See you laughing.
I might missing you and our memories.
But then i realize, it is now only a memory.
A memory that i cannot reach back.
A memory that lasts forever.
I hope you are happy.
I hope you are okay.
I hope she is that one person you always think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment