Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Miss Understanding

i opened my eyes and i couldn't find you anywhere
oh well, it was only a dream that i met you

i left my room and took a shower
i tried to eat my breakfast but i missed you
and all of our conversations

i met you at the very bad timing
it was all my fault
to let you in to my life

it was a sunny day when i hear your voice over the phone
you took me by surprise
i never thought that you would be that nice
i never thought

you weren't there when i waited for you
you weren't there when i needed you
i got mad at you
i got upset at you

i got myself attached to movies
tried to let go of thoughts about you
and when i watched those movies
it reminded me of you

right now, i am still wishing that you are here
making a day off to meet me
just to see me
but i guess.. you just do not care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment