Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Prayers

i closed my eyes and laid down my knees
i put my hands together and kept myself in silent
took a deep breath and done it one more time

i began to cry and this is what i said
"God, i love you
thank you for your blessing
thank you for the life you gave me

oh, God, i wanna tell you something
i know that you already knew about him
i just can't stand to have no feelings for him
i see you in him, God

i still don't understand why you put us together now
we're still young
we're silly
but then i just realize that you are the one who sent him for me

is he the answer to all my prayers?
or he is just another man that walks into my life and will teach me a lesson
oh God, no, i am not complaining, but i'm curious
i want to know God

please, let me know."

No comments:

Post a Comment